Saturday, July 22, 2017
Important: This event has already occurred.
- 11:00AM - 3:00PM
- Fraser Lands Church
Saturday July 22, 2017
11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Join us for an exciting day of fun and free activities for the entire family!
Fraser Lands Community Day is an annual free event for our local communities neighbouring our church. It’s an opportunity to share in some food, play games, have fun, meet your neighbours, and learn more about the resources and organizations that are available in our community.
Food and Drink
Enjoy complimentary hot dogs, ice cream, watermelon, cotton candy, and popcorn throughout the day!
Kidz Swap Meet
Surprise! Everything at this swap meet is for kids and free! Featuring kidz toys, clothes, books, stuffed animals, and more!
Children's Activity Areas
Fun family friendly activities such as face painting, balloon animals, craft making, bouncy castle, bouncy slide, and carnival games!
Fun Activities for All
- Live Music - Enjoy a variety of live music as you explore!
- Mini Golf - Try your putting skills in our mini golf course!
- Photo Booth - Take photos with your family and friends!
- Prize Draws - Win prizes throughout the day!
Taiwan Aborigine Choir
12:00 PM - 12:20 PM & 1:30 PM - 1:50 PM
Polynesian Dance Demo & Hula Teach Workshop
2:00 PM - 2:45 PM
International Cooking Demos
El Salvador - Pupusas
11:30 AM - 12:15 PM
Korea - Korean Pancakes
12:45 PM - 1:30 PM
Japan - Takoyaki
2:00 PM - 2:45 PM
Emergency First Aid & CPR (Adults & Children)
12:15 PM - 1:00 PM
Community Service Groups
Learn more about the community services in your neighbourhood. The groups participating this year are:
- Vancouver Community Policing
- Vancouver Coastal Health Healthy Living Program
- City of Vancouver Emergency Preparedness
- A Rocha Environmental Stewardship
- South Vancouver Neighborhood House
- St. John Ambulance
- Vancouver Fire & Rescue
- BC Hydro Power Smart Program
- Environmental Health Canada
- Champlain Heights Community Centre
- Champlain Heights Public Library
Check back for ongoing updates on additional activities happening on Community Day.
Available Files to Download
To download, right-click the file and select "Save link as".