- Saturday, July 20, 2019
- 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Fraser Lands Church
- Save to your Calendar
Join us for an exciting day of fun and free activities for the entire family!
Fraser Lands Community Day is an annual free event for our local communities neighbouring our church. It’s an opportunity to have fun, food, meet your neighbours, and learn more about the various resources and organizations that are available in our community.
Food and Drink
Enjoy complimentary hot dogs, ice cream, watermelon, cotton candy, and popcorn throughout the day!
Surprise! Everything at this non-swap meet is for kids & adults and FREE! Featuring kids toys, clothes, books, stuffed animals, small household items, and more!
Children's Activity Areas
Fun family friendly activities such as face painting, balloon animals, caricatures, crafts, bouncy castle, and carnival games!
Fun Activities for All
- Live Music - Enjoy a variety of live music as you explore!
- Miniature Golf - Try your putting skills in our mini golf course! Fun for all ages!
- Photo Booth - Take photos with your family and friends!
- Prize Draws - Win prizes throughout the day!
Easy Recipes for Summertime Living
Appetizers: Vertical Caprese, Piggy Pretz, and Cheezy Wheels
11:30 AM - 12:15 PM
Greek Panzanella Salad
12:45 PM - 1:30 PM
Tomato Basil Pasta
2:00 PM - 2:45 PM
Specialty Food Tasting
Featuring Cantonese and Mandarin food tasting booths!
Emergency First Aid/CPR & Summer Safety (Adults, Children & Pets)
12:15 PM - 1:00 PM
Presentation by: St. John Ambulance
Sustainable Household Cleaning
1:30 PM - 2:15 PM
Presentation by: A Rocha Canada
Community Service Booths
Learn more about the community services in your neighbourhood. The groups participating this year are:
- Vancouver Community Policing
- City of Vancouver Emergency Preparedness
- St. John Ambulance
- Vancouver Fire & Rescue
- BC Hydro Power Smart Program
- Champlain Heights Public Library
- A Rocha Environmental Stewardship
- Young Life of Canada
Check back for ongoing updates on additional activities happening on Community Day.